Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Someone forgot to tell my Mom that this is "Not Yo Mamma's Banana Pudding"


Oh where do I begin. My whole family knows that if they want any of this banana pudding they better get to it before my Mother does. We have put her on a twelve step program (not really.) As banana puddings go this is the best. It is different than what us Southerners grew up eating but like anything sometimes better does come along. This is it!

Not Yo Mamma's Banana Pudding
2 bags vanilla wafers
6-8 bananas
2 Cups milk
1 (5oz) box instant French Vanilla pudding
1 (8oz) cream cheese softened
1 (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 (12oz) whip topping ( I have always just grabbed cool whip. Next time I make it I'm going to try real sweet whip cream.)
Combine milk and pudding with electric mixer. Use another bowl to combine cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Fold in whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Fold cream cheese mixture to pudding mixture and blend.
Layer cookies, bananas, and pudding mixture in layers ending with pudding mixture. Put in fridge till cold and completely set (if you can wait that long and my Mother doesn't know you made it. )

No comments:

Post a Comment