Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Eagle Brand Magic Cookie Bars





My poor Daddy loves these and can't really partake in them anymore. I think he might sneak a small nibble. I use to make them just for him at Christmas time. I'm including them in my recipes even though most people already have this recipe. This is for my Daddy.

Magic Cookie Bars
1 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 Cup melted butter
1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
2 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips. (I just sprinkle them on to my liking. But the recipe calls for 2 cups.)
1 1/2 Cups shredded coconut
1 Cup chopped pecans (or your nut of choice)

Preheat oven 350 or 325 or glass pans. In small bowl mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs and press into 13x9 baking pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with chips, then nuts and coconut. Press lightly into place and bake 25 minutes or till lightly browned. Cool and cut into bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment