Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Friday, October 14, 2011

Pomegranate Martini



This is a very good Pomegranate Martini. It is not my favorite one though. I have another one that is the BOMB, but I have always made it by sight. So I have to get the recipe actually measured out to post it. You wont be disappointed in this one though. It is very tasty. I love a good martini. So I will post more in the future for you like minded people in the "I love martinis" world.

Pomegranate Martini: Serves 2
1 1/2  Cups pomegranate juice (we use POM brand)
2 oz. Absolute Citron Vodka or White Tequila
1 oz. Cointreau liquor
Cup of ice
OPTIONAL: splash of sparkling water, squeeze of lemon juice, or a curl of lemon peel

Put ingredients into martini shaker and shake well. Pour into two martini glasses and add lemon peel curl to glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment