Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Friday, October 14, 2011

Grilled Chicken with Jack Daniels Sauce



This Jack Daniels sauce is a copy of the TJI Fridays Jack Daniels Dipping Sauce. For those who have had it and love it you will LOVE this. To me this tastes just like it. Now this can be used on any kind of meat including as dipping sauce for chicken fingers. I make it most often for grilled chicken and then topped with the sauce. Serve extra sauce on the side. I usually make some cheesy potatoes and small corn on the cobs to go with our meal.


Grill boneless skinless chicken breasts (you can season them and cook them inside as well. This sauce makes anything good) Serve with sauce poured over and extra on the plate.

Jack Daniels Dipping Sauce
1/3 Cup diced red onions
1/2 tsp. fine minced garlic
1/2 Cup water
1/2 Cup brown sugar (I use more. Just taste the sauce and decide for yourself.)
1/3 Cup Teriyaki sauce (I use Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce. It is the best I have ever had. All their stuff is great. But if you have a favorite go for it.)
1/4 Cup soy sauce
1/3 Cup White grape juice
1/2 Cup Jack Daniels Black Label Bourbon
1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce (I'm not a big Tobasco sauce fan. I use Cholula Hot sauce.)

Place ingredients in saucepan in order listed. Mix after each addition. Place on medium heat and stir till it starts to boil. Turn temperature down to low. Simmer sauce till it has reduced by 1/4 to 1/3 in volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment