Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever #2

This is my Mom's favorite Chocolate chip Cookie Recipe



This is the second chocolate chip cookie recipe I have listed. I have a hard time deciding which I like best. I think right now this is my favorite one. I use large salt crystals in this cookie. There is something about biting into the sweet chocolate cookie with that slight salty taste. So good. This recipe came from Alice at Savory Sweet Life. Thanks Alice. This is divine.

Chocolate Chip Cookie #2

1 Cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
1/2 Cup sugar
1 1/2 Cups packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 3/4 Cups all purpose flour (12oz.) If you can measure this by weight it works better.
3/4 tsp. small to med course sea salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 Cups semisweet chocolate chips

preheat oven 360

Combine dry ingredients. Cream butter, sugars until nice and fluffy with electric mixer, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat 2 minutes. Add dry ingredients and mix. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter should be somewhat thick. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment