Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chewy Chocolate Cookies





To me these taste like a brownie in cookie form. They are sooooo good. My boys love these.


Chewy Chocolate Cookies

Oven 350 F.
1 1/4 cups butter, room temp.
2 Cups sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 Cups all purpose flour
3/4 Cup cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Cup chopped nuts (optional. I don't use the nuts. My crazy kids don't care for them. I swear I don't think these kids are related to me.)

Cream butter, sugar in bowl. Add eggs, vanilla and blend well. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture. Using a regular size kitchen spoon ( I have a fancy scoop I use.) place a spoon full of dough on cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes (depending on the size of your dough scoops) and then look out. It could get dangerous in your house. They barely make it off the cookie sheet at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment