Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Sundae= OMG!!!

I had to borrow this picture from PW. It is also her recipe. 

Sorry for the borrowed picture. I am terrible about remembering to take pictures of the foods I make and put on my blog. I found this recipe on PW blog and it is divine. It looked like a group of Parana had attacked my baking pan. When the smoke cleared the pan was empty and I even think there were dents. Oh the joys of a house full of Sasquatches. Here's what I did:

2 sticks of butter softened
1 cup of light brown sugar
1/2 Cup regular white sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. real vanilla (I personally think this makes all the difference in the world.)
2 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. instant coffee granules (trust me. It is the secret to success.) I used instant espresso granules.
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
8 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips. (more if you want. I found this to be a good amount.)
Vanilla ice cream (or your ice cream of choice)
hot fudge
caramel sauce
whip cream
cherry
nuts
Just whatever you want to top it with.
Oven set to 375, a 13x9 baking pan. I used a cake pan that is 13x9
In mixer bowl add softened butter and sugars. Beat till blended. Add eggs, vanilla and mix together. In separate bowl mix dry ingredients and add to wet a little at a time. Add a little and turn mixer on and mix it down and then add more till all the dry ingredients are blended in. Mix in the chocolate chips and give it one more good mix. Grease or spray a 13x9 cake pan and put dough in and spread out evenly. Bake 15-18 minutes.
 Since we didn't eat ours right out of the oven we cut ours into serving pieces and then microwaved each piece to heat it up and then added the toppings. This was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment