Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beeritas! Isn't Summer GREAT!





I first stumbled across this recipe in a Semi-Homade cook book by Sandra Lee. To tell you the truth I don't know if this is the recipe from her cookbook or not. I have it written down and don't know if we changed it or found another we liked better. So.......all I can say is these are very good and a nice flavor change from your standard margarita.

Here's what I do:

Take about a half gallon size pitcher and add to it
1 (12oz.) can frozen limeade, slightly thawed
12oz. of tequila (I just fill the empty limeade can up)
1 bottle of beer (I use Corona)
lemon/lime soda, 7up, sprite, whatever
After you put the limeade,tequila, and beer in the pitcher then fill the rest of the way up with the soda and stir to dissolve all the limeade. Serve over ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment