Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunrise Punch


I love Pioneer Woman. Nuff said. I watched her show every week while it was on The Food Network. I was so excited. I don't know what that says about me. I'm easily pleased? My Mom may tell you thats not true. But!.......this punch pleases me. Pioneer Woman made this on one of her shows. Oh my goodness is this good. I want to share it with you. We make it often and I can drink the whole pitcher of it by myself. You will be happy if you try this. I make it for breakfast when we are having something savory to eat. Just sets right with all that yummy bacon and eggs. Give it a try.
Sunrise Punch
2 Cups orange juice
2 Cups pineapple juice
2 Cups whole milk
1/2 Cup powdered sugar
2 Tbl. meringue powder (Wiltons is easy to find. Walmart has it in the cake decorating area. Hobby Lobby, Michaels etc.... all carry it.)
2 tsp. vanilla
ice
(Now this makes a full blender full. The meringue powder really froths this. Watch for over flow in your blender.)

Add the orange juice, pineapple juice, milk, sugar, meringue powder and vanilla extract to a blender. Fill the rest of the blender with ice and blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment