Fall

Fall
My Favorite Time of the Year

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Yes, I'm going to talk about toilet bowls. In going natural and home made cleaning items this one is important to me. Germs love the toilet bowl and feeling like it is super clean is important to my mental health. So here is what I do:

1 Cup of baking soda with 10 drops of tea tree oil or a mixture of anti-bacterial EO's mixed added to the baking soda and mixed together.

1 cup white vinegar.

Pour the baking soda into the toilet and then pour the white vinegar in and step back and watch it fizz and fizz. After the fizz settles down take your bowl brush and scrub the toilet. Flush and watch how clean and shiny it is. AND you didn't hurt the environment with toxic toilet bowl cleaner. I clean the rest of the toilet with either the all purpose cleaner or the granite/glass cleaner with alcohol. You can find those recipes here on my blog.



1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful! Articles, Amazing!
    Toilet cleaner is very important issue for our daily needs.Natural cleaning product is perfect for for kitchen, bathroom and also floor cleaning.

    ReplyDelete